Yay!!! Congrats, Keri and Greg. Those were such good times for me when you guys were engaged, Keri was my roomie, Greg would come and rescue her from the toils of the Hoopes home, Keri would bring us home breadsticks from Magelby's all the time...I can't believe it's been that long though. My, how time flies. Hope you got to celebrate a little!
4 comments:
Yay!!! Congrats, Keri and Greg. Those were such good times for me when you guys were engaged, Keri was my roomie, Greg would come and rescue her from the toils of the Hoopes home, Keri would bring us home breadsticks from Magelby's all the time...I can't believe it's been that long though. My, how time flies. Hope you got to celebrate a little!
Love the picture Keri...love it
Congrats... and many more to come!!
Hey! I remember those people. Congrats! 13 years ago you didn't even know there was an Emma, Dylan or Cole!
Post a Comment