1.06.2009

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas........



Greg has wanted his kids to have a White Christmas ever since I can remember. Well, this year he got it and I mean did he get it. Christmas eve it started snowing and didn't stop for 4 days. We were snowed in for 2 days. Seriously, snowed in. Did we care. NOT AT THE. With good company, amazing food, cousins, a beautiful house, Wii, lots and lots of snow, presents galor and 4 puzzles........... how could we. We had a wonderful time. Thanks Grandma Paula and Steve for the a Wonderful Christmas Holiday.



3 comments:

Alicia said...

Looks like your kids had such a blast. They will remember these times forever. But I still wish we could've all been together.

The Newey Fam said...

SNOW!!! What an awesome gift for Christmas! I soooo miss the snow! We don't get much here! We're going to Utah next week and I cannot wait for Ava to get the chance to play in the lots and lots of snow! Looks like you guys had a great time at Christmas! Seeing a picture with your daughter standing next to you...she looks even older and more grown up! She'll be as tall as you before too long!

Insights said...

How fun! I have to admit Keri I secretly love puzzles too! My neighbors use to always have one out on a table and I loved it when I was a kid! Next get together we will have to bust one out!