Hey I love this cute picutre. Gregg is a good sport. Hey such a small small world. Your sister Laura just moved into our ward in Texas! Cameron went and visited them last night and connected the dots. Then I come to your blog and see pictures of her!! How fun is that. She is darling. Anne Copeland
4 comments:
My kids would LOVE doing that to Danny. That is such a fun idea!
Hey I love this cute picutre. Gregg is a good sport. Hey such a small small world. Your sister Laura just moved into our ward in Texas! Cameron went and visited them last night and connected the dots. Then I come to your blog and see pictures of her!! How fun is that. She is darling.
Anne Copeland
Keri,
Sorry I posted as jaxon I guess he has an email account with google who knew? Sydney must have helped with that one.
Haha this is hilarious Keri! I love Cole's laugh in this one! Ha!
Post a Comment