8.20.2008

Fifth already


I can't believe................

Our sweet


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
first day of preschool

darling

wonderful sister and friend

creative


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
first day of first grade


full of life

loyal

stylish


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

first day of second grade


little girl

is growing up and now a fifth grader !!!!



first day of fifth grade

Lets hope this school year goes by REAL SLOW.
I'm definitely not ready for her to grow up !!!!!!




Even though this is my sixth time of sending my little Emma off to school on her first day, it is still hard. Ok, so I don't cry for 20 minutes in the car, peek in the window to check on her or spy on her at recess to make sure she is ok- yes, I did that, I know I'm a little crazy- but I still get real sad. I wonder if that feeling will ever go away. I doubt it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, the feeling never leaves. I'm glad I was able to share Emma's first day of 5th grade. I loved reading "Because of Winn-Dixie" to her every night before she went to sleep. We finished it my last night in Boise. Live for those times. Mom

Heather Hanks said...

Oh Keri! You made me teary-eyed. I cannot believe your Emma is in 5th grade! I remember her as a 3 year-old like it was yesterday!!! Man! This time with them goes way to fast. Can't we stop the clock now??? xoxo