7.16.2008

Little Miss Designer



summer blog #2


For Emma's birthday we gave her a mannequin. As you can see from these pictures she is loving it. She named it Suzi.




Emma and her friend play "Fashion Designers" for hours. These pictures are from their "Design Studio".



Emma took old clothes, made scraps from them and made this catalog.

This is a page from her sketch book she started 1 year ago.

As you can see, Emma has always had a sense of style



PS. Emma is not the only one in the family with style.

4 comments:

S. Gibson said...

What a great birthday present idea! That catalog she made is so great. I love how creative your kids are, and their outfits are no exception.

Insights said...

She is really good! I love that she is into fashion! I want my little girl to be into girly things! Its so fun!

Marci said...

This picture of the boys made me laugh so hard. I wish I had the guts to wear stuff like that. Emma, you are quite the beauty/fashion maker. Keep on making fashion statements, your mom sure did with her "chucks".
Keri-converse are back in style once again. Could we be aging? see you on Friday, Marci

Anne said...

What an amazing girl. Seriously I am going to be on the lookout for the next Emma Christensen design. This is how superstars start. I love it. She has some great swatches. Have fun in Cali.
Anne Copeland