5.18.2008

Christensen favorites

What are your "family favorites."
ps. don't worry, I'm not expecitng pictures.



books





games




movies





treats



Don't worry, I am not picture crazy.
I just took the longest nap today and I am wide awake.



4 comments:

S. Gibson said...

Fun post! I'm going to have to check out some of those books. We love Dex too. I can't wait until my kids are a little older to play life. I love that game.

Insights said...

Keri, you are hilarious... I love the different books and games. You forgot to put Mafia!! As for other books, the Giving Tree, love that one. This is Chris...

Alicia said...

I love all of your pictures. I'm also glad to hear you had a great nap today. Sunday isn't sunday without one. I can't wait to play more games with Olivia. And I love the Brady Bunch. I only saw a couple episodes at your house but when Olivia gets a little older I want to watch them too. There isn't anything like that anymore. I also can't wait for Olivia to watch Sound of Music. Hopefully we'll talk soon. It's been way too long. We go home on Wed. HOpe you are having fun in ID Falls.

Anonymous said...

Keri,I love the books you showed. I remember the first time I read "Sylvester and the Magical Pebble" to you children. Instantly it became one of my favorite books. When I read it now to my grandchildren, similar emotions surface. I loved reading "Box Car Children" when we were snuggled together. Neither of us wanted it to end. I remember I read the whole book to Emma in one night. She kept saying, "One more chapter, Grandma."