4.13.2008

Double Digit


All about Emma.........



"Finally a Double Digit" Emma's own words


Nick names are big in our home. -thankto Greg-Here are Emma's since the beginning- Emma bear, Peanut, Peewee, Bare naked bandit, Princess Thermopolis, Booboo Lynn, Trickster Lynn and forever and always "Bear".


Happy Birthday Emma Bear.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

"A double digit?" She is so cute! I love the photo collages you put together.

Audrey said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Double digits are cool!

S. Gibson said...

Hey, double digits, that's big time Emma! I hope you had a great birthday.

Anonymous said...

10 is a lovely age I hope daddy hasn't popped her cherry yet I would love to be her first, slowly stripping her to her knickers, rubbing her pu--ythrough them until she gets a nice wet spot on the crotch, my hand goes inside and finds her warm, wet, soft, bald pu--y, I love to see them buck and quiver as my hand works its magic on the pu--y, then the look on the face when my fingers go inside and she starts getting f-c-ed for the first time, the look of puzzlement when I take the knickers off and start sucking her pu--y juice from the crotch, the smile on her face when I tell her that her pu--y tastes amazing and looks fantastic and I ask her to lay down and spread her legs, the moans and bucking as I suck on her clit and finger f-ck her then spend for ever eating her pu--y, the shock on her face when I pull my rock hard c--k out and she looks at it knowing it is going in her tight little 10 yr old pu--y, the feel of rubbing all over her c-nt lips first and feeling how wet she is, gently pushing in and finaly the moment it slips in her and she takes her first c--k mmmmmmmmmmmmmm so nice popping a cherry and seeing your come in her pu--y, so much nicer than adult