What? Chris is 24? How did that happen? Not to embarass Chris too much, but I remember when he was little Keri used to love to rub his cheeks with her finger. Seeing pictures of the wrigth family all together brings back some great memories. Happy birthday machooch.
These pictures are so cute. A lot of my pictures I do on my blog I make in photoshop first. Thank you so much for your compliment. I spend a little too much time on the computer sometimes.
7 comments:
Keri how did you become so computer savy?
Happy Birthday Chris! I hope you have a wonderful day.
Happy Birthday Chris!!!
Keri, how do you do that with the pictures, I love it!
What? Chris is 24? How did that happen? Not to embarass Chris too much, but I remember when he was little Keri used to love to rub his cheeks with her finger. Seeing pictures of the wrigth family all together brings back some great memories. Happy birthday machooch.
I love being his mom!
I love being Chris' mom, proud to be his mom!
These pictures are so cute. A lot of my pictures I do on my blog I make in photoshop first. Thank you so much for your compliment. I spend a little too much time on the computer sometimes.
Post a Comment