Keri, that looks so fun. You need to post a little blog lesson on how you do the cute fabric crafts (Valentine's box and book marks). Oh, and tell Greg he looks exactly the same as I remember him from, (what ?) at least ten years ago!
I just read your 100 things. And cried. Do you realize how amazing you are Keri? I wonder some days if you know. And not because of anything you've done - but because of who you want to be and how hard you try. Thanks for writing this blog. I love reading and seeing all of the photos of your life. I miss you. Love Ryan
Keri, I aspire to be you when I am a mom. Seriously, you are the real deal, the real martha stuart mom. Dang. You are so organized and have the best ideas. I almost don't like reading you blog because it makes me feel a little inadequate, and I am not even a mom. I'm gathering tips.
7 comments:
Really Keri. You are the best mom!
Keri, that looks so fun. You need to post a little blog lesson on how you do the cute fabric crafts (Valentine's box and book marks). Oh, and tell Greg he looks exactly the same as I remember him from, (what ?) at least ten years ago!
Wow - heart pancakes, and jello? All these things look so fun. Your kids must be in heaven when it's a holiday at your house!
Wow - heart pancakes, and jello? All these things look so fun. Your kids must be in heaven when it's a holiday at your house!
I just read your 100 things. And cried. Do you realize how amazing you are Keri? I wonder some days if you know. And not because of anything you've done - but because of who you want to be and how hard you try. Thanks for writing this blog. I love reading and seeing all of the photos of your life. I miss you. Love Ryan
Keri, I aspire to be you when I am a mom. Seriously, you are the real deal, the real martha stuart mom. Dang. You are so organized and have the best ideas. I almost don't like reading you blog because it makes me feel a little inadequate, and I am not even a mom. I'm gathering tips.
The above comment is from me.
Post a Comment