1.12.2008

It finally snowed and didn't stop!!!!

I have to admit, before moving to Boise, whenever I thought of Idaho I thought of snow. Lots of snow. Well. After our first winter here I figured out that is not true of Boise. We had more snow when we lived in Snohomish, Wa. Weird huh. If it does snow, which isn't much, it is usually melted my noon. This makes my kids very sad. They want it all. The blisse, the snowman, the snow angles, the snow forts, hot chocolate. SO, when it started snowing Monday morning and didn't stop I had to take a picture.

The front of our house

Emma and her friend taking advantage of the snow

A view from Emma's bedroom window. (lucky girl)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

What great pictures - I love freshly fallen snow! In case it melts fast and you still want to play in it, come on over to Minnesota. It never seems to melt here :)