Emma had a project at school to make a tipi and an Indian village. She and Greg went all out and had a lot of fun being creative. The teacher asked that the students try to use things around the house and from nature as much as possible. She made bowls out of clay and put food in them. I wish you could see the inside of the tipi. It is really cool. They cut up an old gardening glove for the leather blankets and made little baskets. My favorite is the beef jerk hanging on the rack. (that is the one thing we did purchase)
Easy Chia Seed Jam
5 days ago

2 comments:
That's the most awesome Indian Village I've ever seen!
I love the beef jerky idea! This totally brought me back to when I was in elementary school, it reminded me of a book float I did once.
Post a Comment