Greg- for all he puts up with and believe me it's a lot
My beautiful little girl Emma, who makes life so much fun
My two darling boys who let me keep their hair long even if it gets in their eyes
Our bonus room- my favorite room in the house- it can look like a bomb went off and no one has to know
My brothers Chris and Jason, because of them I couldn't wait to have boys
My beautiful little girl Emma, who makes life so much fun
My two darling boys who let me keep their hair long even if it gets in their eyes
Our bonus room- my favorite room in the house- it can look like a bomb went off and no one has to know
My brothers Chris and Jason, because of them I couldn't wait to have boys
My friendship with my brother Ryan and all our memories growing up together
My 2 sisters Alicia and Lola, who I can stay up with till 5:00 am talking and couldn't live without.
My wonderful dad who has always made life fun, and who lets my mom leave for weeks at a time
Our YMCA pass
Boise,Idaho
My 2 sisters Alicia and Lola, who I can stay up with till 5:00 am talking and couldn't live without.
My wonderful dad who has always made life fun, and who lets my mom leave for weeks at a time
Our YMCA pass
Boise,Idaho
My 3 wonderful sister-in-laws, Erin, Jill and Sarah.
The gospel, and everything that comes with it
My mom's wisdom and wonderful example
My aunts, who I know I can always count on, no matter what time it is
My brother Paul, who's memory will last forever
My good ole telephone that lets me keep in touch with family/friends-and helps me keep my sanity.
My friendships with my cousins
Our new tent trailer
My long time best friends Shannon and Candice
My mom's wisdom and wonderful example
My aunts, who I know I can always count on, no matter what time it is
My brother Paul, who's memory will last forever
My good ole telephone that lets me keep in touch with family/friends-and helps me keep my sanity.
My friendships with my cousins
Our new tent trailer
My long time best friends Shannon and Candice
My grandma and grandpa Wilcox's house, and all the memories that come with it
Of course, good health, popcorn, my Brady Bunch DVD series, Friday nights and great salsa.
And last but not least, for being married to the best dad ever, seriously........
7 comments:
One of my fondest memories is of your apartment by Albertsons in Provo. We would rent movies and then walk to Albertsons and get treats. That was so fun!
This was great to read, Keri. A very sweet list of gratitude.
What a great list! Just being with you, I appreciated it even more. I love you! I'm so proud of you. You know what is most important in life!
Love Mom
I couldn't live without you either and the fact that I call you a few times a day to help me (with the smallest, lamest things)is proof. I loved this post! Everything in it made me smile.
i love this post keri - both the things you chose and the way you said it. makes life feel simple.
i LOVE you. and miss you. and i LOVE your blog.
I loved your list Keri! I am so grateful for MY cousins too. You are wonderful. Love you!
Thanks for including me on your thankful list! It made my day to see my name there and know that you are thankful for me just like I am for you!
Post a Comment