10.06.2007

From the Kitchen of Emma, Dylan and Cole



I have to say, that I have learned over the years that when my kids want to cook or bake I have to just hold my breath and say yes, and know, i will be cleaning up for the next 2 hours. Would I take these times away from my kids and me??? NO WAY!!!!! Even if in the past I have sat down on my kitchen floor and cried when they were all done. (sugar cookies, the flour was everywhere and I'm not just talking in kitchen; clothes, hair. You name it). Cooking in the kitchen with my kids are some of my messiest but best memories ever.

2 comments:

shannon said...

Yeah! Keri! I am ecstatic. So happy you joined the blogging world.

Sheila said...

Keri,
You are so right! I HATE the mess as well but they do have so much fun and what isn't washable in the kitchen???